Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vinyl Love

Remember a few years ago when using vinyl lettering in your home became really popular? Well, the world of vinyl has become really versatile. You can get it in all colors, sizes and designs. It's a super simple way to make a big statement and really show your sense of style. And, it's perfect for us renters that may not have all the design options that a homeowner does :) I'm not saying that you should slap some of these up on every surface in your home, but a little bit can add some serious drama to an otherwise plain room. Vinyl decals can get a little pricey, but most of the shops I've found have a range of pricepoints depending on the design and size. Here are a few of my favorites:

From the Etsy shop NouWall



From the Etsy shop SimpleShapes



Also from the Etsy shop SimpleShapes



I think this one is my favorite and it's a steal at only $16.99!!
From the Etsy shop qinqindecal

No comments: