Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

Hi everyone! Can you believe that it's the end of October already? I sure can't. The kids will be trick-or-treating tomorrow night (a day early where I live), and we'll be celebrating my baby girl's first birthday in a few days. Seriously, where has the time gone?

We have pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating to local businesses on the agenda today, so I'll keep my post short and sweet.

Here goes:

Florabella has put out some really lovely collections of actions and textures for photoshop. I would love to play around with all of them. You can find them HERE.

My friend, Jean, sent me the link to a website that has over 100 free purse patterns. You should check it out. Some of them are super cute. You can find them HERE.

This pig-shaped cutting board rocks. Large wood cutting boards are the best, and I love pigs. We raised pigs for 4-H in the summers growing up. This cutting board would be right at home in my kitchen. You can find it HERE.

With the weather cooling down this week, it's had me dreaming about being able to send out Christmas cards this year. Giving into my wishful thinking, I perused my favorite digital scrapbooking site, Designer Digitals. These were some of my favorite finds:





You can find them all by going HERE.

Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone! Here's hoping we won't be trudging through the snow while trick-or-treating this year. :)

No comments: